Be The Face Of The HartCo Brand!
We are looking a vibrant, confident, outgoing person to join our team in this new exciting role as our Interior stylist/Brand Ambassador. What is involved in this role? You will be representing HartCo on our social media channels and website with the creation of fun, exciting and engaging content. Providing product information, styling advice and tips, answering customer questions on a live feed activation. This person suitable for this role, will be confident in front of the camera, have a love for fashion and homewares, working alongside our store stylist, strong experience with posts, reels, stories on both Facebook and Instagram. Brainstorming new ideas to increase and improve customer engagement.
- At least 1 year plus relevant industry experience
- Content creation experience essential.
- Ringwood based
- Experience with Adobe suite or similar editing programs
- Customer service experience
- Must have a strong aptitude for both Design and Styling – a holistic approach
- Driver’s License and own car
- A friendly, warm approach
- Detail orientated
- Highly organised and efficient
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a small team
Part time Hours/Days are flexible. Main location for content creation is our Eastland store in Ringwood. Hourly rate subject to experience and qualifications.